Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Coupon Queen and her GIFT CARD






Not only were our candy bars free, they actually PAID my child to shop....Yes, after the cashier scanned the items and the coupons, she looked at the "Coupon Queen" and said...."this has never happened before, it appears we OWE YOU money". The manager was actually called over to complete the checkout...a giftcard to my Coupon Queen for the overage! She was quite proud of herself, and once we were in the car I commented on her being the "Coupon Queen" (she had worn that crown all day and it had nothing to do with shopping until now). She smiled and said..."but I'm not the real Coupon Queen" (I immediately began to swell with pride, knowing that she would probably hail me as the real coupon queen and I would graciously accept the honor!)...she proceeded...."Angela is the REAL coupon queen". UGH! Oh well, it's true. So, check out the real coupon queen, and tell her I sent you!


BTW-Here are some of the items we got FREE just this past week.... 6 Hershey bars, 2 Reece's bars, make-up, 4 tubes of toothpaste, bath soap for the girls, Frank's red hot buffalo sauce, Ken's Spritzers (spray salad dressing), and so much more for dirt cheap (the only way to shop).


For more information about how I shop, see this previous post.