Saturday, January 3, 2009

Homemade Christmas


I worked to create several hand crafted gifts this year, thanks to my inspiration over at http://simplyvintagegirl.com/. As a result, I have an enormous appreciate of any hand crafted gifts that I receive. One of my favorites was actually given to me by a friend. It is a "conversation starter jar". Now, my kids are little so we're calling it a talk time jar, and we are using the conversation starters at supper time. The jar was store bought, but the cards were printed on business cards with a cute embellishment to make them look special. The questions were the result of hours of editing (there are many versions online, but some questions are questionable). So, for all you planners....start collecting jars for next year. I figure there is a size and shape to match every friend out there, and Goodwill is the place to look.

Happy Jar Hunting!