Thursday, October 18, 2007

Spaghetti?

So, how are mothers suppossed to balance motherhood, being a wife/daughter/sister, following their God-given talents in service to the Lord, personal growth and a real relationship with Jesus Christ? I have struggled! I wanted all my little lists and "ideals" to line up perfectly in a row so that I can admire them without getting messy. It seems however that my Lord is drawing me into a place where He has beautifully interwoven my life in such a way that the most delicious meal sits before me. All the noodles are messy and tangled, but the sauce is simmering to perfection and my mouth waters at the Wonders He has Wrought.

The Holy Spirit brings to mind......Psalms 139:14-16 I praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Psalms 9:11 Sing Praises to the Lord!!